We detect and foster your best ideas in R&D and marketing/sales.
We find opportunities for commercialization.
We implement new services.
And we communicate innovative products to the Swiss market.
We have a broad experience in the health sector, but we work also with small companies active in a other fields. The 24h workshops offers them an infrastructure service adapted to their needs.
Our working principle is to put marketing into your innovations and innovation into your marketing.
Because you know that this is the only way to transform your good idea into a successful idea.
INNOVATION AT EACH STEP OF THE VALUE CHAIN
- Situational Analysis >> Client: Publica Data, Bern/Zurich, Projects for Freelance. / Used method: Visualization of decision and work processes. Visualization clearifies your processus and structures all kind of work flows. Now it’s easier to take decisions and organize the next steps.
- Ideation >> Client: Swiss Cantonal Banks – Hotel Hilton Basel / Used method: Pertinent, exhaustive and – if wished – even disruptif ideas with systematic ideation tools as developed in Visualinguistic.
- Technology Transfer >> Client: The Ark, Valais / Used method: Tech Transfer Canvas is maybe the first ideation tool for that purpose.
- Implementation >> Client: Claire & George – Hotelspitex, Bern, the holiday platform for people needing care support is a rare innovation in tourism and health. We helped implement this service and we were responsible for all digital questions.
- Communicating innovation >> Client: Emedswiss, Fribourg (ongoing project for a online electronic health record). Really new products demand special communication skills. The visual language has to be new, but not shocking.
- Unlocking innovation >> Simple tipps for small companies how to unlock their innovation potential. Read the series of posts (in French) Comment trouver la bonne idée? that resumes all the key points or contact us for the 24h workshop.
INNOVATION AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- The 24h Workshop >> This infrastructure service enhances efficiency and it accelerates decision making for small companies. You can use it for different purposes: information round up, product development, strategy check up, clients’ feedback or employees’ commitment. Tested and approved for small companies: Click here for more information.
OUR FAVORITE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
- Visualization >> Company profile: BKW FMB Energy, Bern, >> From profiling to communication strategy to production of videos: Health Promotion Switzerland, Bern. Complex issues are easier to understand and to communicate with visualizations: Mapping, infographics, image concepts, diagrams and videos.
- Storytelling >> Awareness Campaign: Health Promotion Switzerland, Bern >> Funding for Start Up: xb83studio, Fribourg >> Visual Communication: Camper, Spain. A good story takes your projects further.
- Video >> LSC E-Coach, Zurich, introducing a digital patient platform >> Presentation of a NFP64 project Nano Immuno Therapy >> Video Survey “Ideas done?” More than 140 videos about all important innovation issues. And a perfect way to promote your company.
- Digital and Web >> E-Detailing integrated in Closed Loop Marketing >> Digital Tool Kit, including Augmented Reality, Interactiv Emailing and Prezi >> Social Media Strategies >> E-Learning (moodle, use of video animations) and other projects for Life Science Communication, Zurich/Bern.
TEACHING, ORGANIZING AND MORE
- Teaching >> Ideation Tools and Management, Dept. of Innovation-Marketing at HEIG-VD, Yverdon-les-Bains >> Business Plan and Marketing for small companies: ORP Vaud and Fribourg/Amon Consulting and Management, Fribourg
- Workshops >> From teambuilding to strategic positionning and digital trends
- Speaker >> Ideation and Innovation: Conference at ISEIG, Lausanne
- Cultural events >> Charity Exhibition for Japan with 43 Japanese artists in 2011 at the csid showroom Medamothi >> The Idea Sketch – a virtual group show with 67 participants in 2013 >> Concept for art and architecture: EMBA architects, Barcelona >> Art work by Siegfried Ceballos: A performance explaining the role of the idea detective